90L Backpack system -17 /1.2
- Shaped to sit really snugly along the back.
- Rigid head hole and cut out in the lid to allow you to lean your head back when wearing the backpack.
- Shoulder pads are made from plastic foam and 1mm hard plastic for comfort and even balance of the weight. They have a chest strap and attachment for handset/microphone.
- The main compartment has a large U-shaped zipped opening to access the top part of the backpack.
- The sleeping bag compartment in the bottom of the backpack can also be accessed through a U-shaped opening in the bottom of the backpack.
- Two 11L removable side pockets with zipped opening on both sides that can be accessed when you sit on the backpack or store it in the tent. The side pockets can be carried as backpacks them selves.
- Top lid that also can be carried as a hip pack or small backpack. The top lid is designed to carry a spare sweater, mines, a hydration system, your admin book or similar. 3L Front of lid compartment with zip for flashlights, spare batteries, insect repellant etc. Holder for a helmet, your poncho or similar on top of the lid.
- Hole band and webbing with MOLLE attachment for extra pouches and bags.
- Hip belt with plastic sheet and firm foam for comfort and stability
- The hip belt is center attached, allowing for free movement. Sledge attachment points on the hip belt.
- Velcro patch for owner marking.
- Roll up ends on all straps.
Dimensions: W=36, H=80 & D=20 cm.
Weight: 4900 g.
Weight without the side pockets: 4300 g.
Enhancements from earlier versions of the 90L backpack:
- The outer pockets are fitted with a zipper instead of a hole band / buckle. Easier and faster to take off and to put them back.
- The hip belt is sewn with edge bands so it keeps the shape better.
- Fixed strap for side stabilization of the hip belt does not get lost and does not break as the rubber cord did.
- Change to a stronger 10 mm zipper from 8 mm
- The openings on the inside compartment in the lid are now both accessible when opening the lid. It is easier to access now
- A hole band at the back of the lid for attaching duffel straps, when the lid is to be used as a small backpack